finds himself in the same cycle every week – every day? Are you feeling frustrated that you are not in a certain place in your life, ministry, business or career yet? If so, then it may be time to "stop going around the same mountain" is waiting for a different result. It might be time to break camp to possess what God shows you.
One of my favorite scriptures Genesis 1: 6-8 (NIV), which reads, "(6) The Lord our God said to us in Horeb, " You stayed long enough in this hill . (7) Break camp and advance the mountain: the Amorites to go to all the neighboring peoples of the plains, the mountains, the western foothills, in the Negev and along the coast, the land of the Canaanites, and Lebanon, as far as the great river, the Euphrates. (8) See, I have given this land. Go in and take possession of in the land the Lord swore to your fathers would-Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their descendants after them. "
I would like to share with you three basic principles from the scriptures to help " stop go around the Same Mountain ".
first I stayed on the mountain enough long.
- Sometimes, you get stuck in a place that you were to use, convenient, or in an area that you are afraid to leave.
- Trust in the word of God, He will tell if he stayed in one place for too long. We will let you know when it's time to leave.
- Long enough when you are "left over" at the appointed time.
2. It's time to break camp.
- It's time to take some action steps to show signs of turning away from the mountain. Now is the time to develop a plan of action to stop what you are doing to advance you want to be the place.
- The "advance" position to move forward. This indicates that it was time that something was done to further the process. It's time to go to a higher altitude – the mountains.
- It's time to get moving in the area.
3. Go in to take possession of the land.
- CONFIDENCE – is needed as to what God is saying to you is for you. Read Philippians 1: 6 and Hebrews 10:35.
- COURAGE – you need a supernatural boldness and courage, to have what is yours. Read Genesis 31: 6-8, Joshua 1: 6-9 and I Cor 16:13.
- FAITH to believe – Faith never be magic but a systematic psychological process that accomplishes the will of God in personal life. This is the key to everything!
If you are tired of repeating the same cycle of life does not go on, then you should stop going around the same mountain break camp and have what is yours.