Canyoning is like a triathlon that is hiking, climbing, abseiling and swimming. It offers many opportunities for adventure anywhere in the world. In fact, you can make as hard or as hard as you want. You can do half-triathlon or I'm going to spoil and plan an Ironman in canyoning. Recalling ghyll in Britain, South African Cloning and Investigation in the Far East canyoning is an activity that will take you around the globe! Here are the best places 10.
1. Partnachklamm, Austria. This canyon in Austria is perfect throughout the year for canyoning. Wonderful steppes with ice cubes and waterfalls that provide a winter wonderland and a perfect summer adventure where ice melts on spectacular waterfalls, along with a spectacular canyon of 800 meters of mountain scenery. Grand Canyon, USA. Famous for its ancient archeological value, the Grand Canyon is a gold mine that is good at knowing facts and wonderful locations carved thousands of years ago on the Colorado River. This place boasts the challenging terrain and majestic rocks.
3. Wulingyuan, China. More than just a weekend is needed to discover this great place in Canyon's first Chinese National Park. However, time spent exploring is worth the adventurous time. Technique has played a significant role in exploring these canyons, as the world's tallest elevator in the impressive labyrinth of canyons provides you with a wide variety of paths and rock formation.
4. Dudh Khosi, Kathmandu, Nepal. The gorges and ditches formed by the melting summits of the beautiful Mt. Everest in the mountain region offers the best of canyoning. It runs along the streams of ravines and valleys through its dramatic waterslide into fresh streams.
5. Grand Canyon in Verdon, France. Gently marked trails make it easy for beginner canyons. However, for those who love more than a mediocre adrenaline surge, they can follow the trail of the famous Verdon River's turquoise waters, limestone structures at different angles and slopes. He then challenges skills at Styx du Verdon, a tall maze of thin rocks leading to an underground river
. Agawa Canyon, Canada. Go back in time when you face Canada's oldest natural remedies. The Agawa Canyon is part of a protected puszta area, which is only accessible on foot. Untouched, undisturbed and remarkably beautiful forests and gorges provide the perfect environment for a relaxing canyoning day.
7. Bruar Falls Canyon, UK. A full day experience with adrenaline activity! Choose an exciting day at canyoning or choose a night-time adventure for the more eerie mysterious aura. Whether you choose day or night, you still have great splashes to finish this great adventure as you descend into a 120-foot waterfall drop.
8. Copper Canyon, Mexico. It is a remote location where the early spring offers the best of nature. This is the largest canyon system in North America where high-tech terrain and medium and heavy slopes provide the adrenaline challenge you need. The breathtaking scenery of the Urique River leads you to continue hiking through narrow stretches that lead through the canyon.
9. Spanish Pyrenees, Spain. This perfect canyoning landscape is just the stunning rivers of Vero, Marcu Balced and Formaiga. It's a Full Production, Environment, Light and Climate
10. Blue Mountains, Australia. Canyoning is the most convenient. The Blue Mountains have 400 canyons of varying size and difficulty. Canyons, such as the Grand Canyon, are perfect for beginner canyons, while the imperial waterfall is an abseilers paradise. By putting the challenge ahead, you can try Claustral Canyon or stay dry and opt for the Tigersnake canyon. Or if you want to add to your adventure then you can enjoy the cave caves.
Canyoning is a sport that brings great adventures from all over the world. It is not difficult to find this activity, especially when it comes to mountainous locations. Due to the popularity of popularity, thanks to its diverse and unique activity, canyoning becomes the one who wants to do everything.